This is the secret brownie recipe from our co-owner Curtis Coopers and his family.
The secret though is not in the brownie mix but in the frosting!
- Brownie mix of your choice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 5 tbsp butter
- 6-8oz milk chocolate chips
- Make brownie mix per packaging instructions and set aside when done
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, butter, and milk
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in 6-8 oz of milk chocolate chips. Start with 6 oz and then add more depending on taste preference.
- Put frosting over brownies and allow to cool
- Serve and enjoy!