Duct Cleaning Services Jacksonville
Air McCall is the trusted leader in the science of comprehensive duct cleaning. Did you know there is a “right” versus “wrong” way to clean ductwork? Air McCall is licensed by the State of Florida to perform comprehensive duct cleaning, including removal and re-installation of air handler components, air registers, testing for air duct leakage, and repair all styles of ductwork. Please read the important bullet points below to become more informed about the “right” way to perform state-of-the-art duct cleaning and avoid unscrupulous companies.
- Duct Cleaning Equipment: Air McCall uses the Abatement Technologies patented AIRE-SWEEP® air duct cleaning system. This system includes an extremely powerful vacuum and gas powered engine that can clean residential and commercial duct systems. Most companies use inferior vacuums that don’t have enough power to effectively clean your ductwork.
- HEPA filtration: The equipment used by Air McCall contains HEPA filtration that will not allow debris and contaminants being pulled out of the duct system to escape into the living space of your home or office.
- Air McCall’s Indoor Air Quality technicians are licensed to not only perform duct cleaning service, they can also service your air conditioning system so they understand how to remove and re-install the blower motor and fan assembly that must be removed to be properly cleaned.
- Air McCall’s comprehensive Duct Cleaning process includes the use of a fogging machine to sanitize your duct system with an all-natural biocide that is harmless to you and your family, and your pets as well. Most companies use a sprayer (not a fogging machine) to try to sanitize the duct system but the sprayers are not effective to treat the entire duct system.
- A comprehensive duct cleaning takes between 3-5 hours, depending upon the size of your house (and much longer for commercial applications). Most companies, especially the ones that have a price that seems to be “to good to be true”, are in and out of your house in less than an hour and may try to upsell you based on “mold” they allegedly find in your air handler.
- Air McCall cares about YOU and your home. We wear shoe coverings to protect your floors and use tarps to protect your furniture. We will perform a cursory inspection for ductwork issues at no extra charge and let you know if we seen anything you should be aware of.
Not everyone will benefit from duct cleaning. But, if you suffer with allergies, sinus problems, respiratory issues, asthma or similar problems, a comprehensive duct cleaning may help.
Here are a few key points that are important to know.
Air Duct Cleaning – Air Pollution is becoming more of an issue each year across the globe. Often, people think that because they can’t necessarily SEE it inside their home or business, that it isn’t an issue. It is amazing how much a professional Air Duct Cleaning can make a difference to indoor air quality. Our respiratory systems need clean air in order to function properly. It’s important to have your Air Ducts checked and cleaned every 3 – 4 years to make sure that the air quality is not affecting your health.
Why Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
- To Improve Your Respiratory Health by Removing Contaminants
- Increase the Efficiency of Your HVAC System
- Removes the Buildup of Everyday odors in Your Home or Business
- Improves the Ability to Sleep Well
- Peace of Mind Regarding Your Indoor Air Quality
UV Lighting Installation
In order to understand how UV Lighting Installation can help breathing quality, one must first understand the damage that bacteria and molds, (that can essentially grow in your HVAC system), can cause. Bacteria and mold are known to cause respiratory issues and can cause more significant problems for people with asthma. UV Lighting kills the bacteria, molds, germs and viruses and prevents them from causing health related issues in your home.
Why UV Lighting Installation?
- Provides Good Air Quality Free of Airborne contaminants
- Many Healthcare and Public Facilities Find it to be Effective
- Less Chance of Your HVAC Drain Becoming Clogged and Damaging the System’s Efficiency
- Less HVAC Maintenance Costs
Air Duct Sanitizing Services
Cleaning your ductwork removes debris that have accumulated over the years. Sanitizing is an extra level of cleaning that kills living organisms, including viruses, that live in the ductwork. We sanitize duct systems with a fogging system that is entirely safe and provides a level of air quality that simply cleaning the ducts cannot. Any building that houses high-risk respiratory residents or people that have asthma, COPD or any other breathing issue will greatly benefit from this extra layer of protection.
Why Sanitize Your Air Ducts?
- Prevention – An Added Layer of Protection Over and Above Duct Cleaning
- Our Fogging System is EPA Approved
- The Fogging System Provides a Deeper Level of Sanitation than a Spray System
- A Fogging System Provides Assurance of Clean Indoor Air
Coil Cleaning Services
Do you tend to skip routine maintenance on your HVAC system if it appears that everything is working? Often, people don’t even notice that their utility bills are increasing due to lack of their HVAC system operating efficiently, because they rationalize that the price of everything continues to go up. Routine maintenance is essential to prevent higher energy consumption. Overlooking it can lead to an overheated system and an increase in repairs. Cleaning the evaporator coils and blower motor is necessary to keep your HVAC system running at top performance.
Why Clean Evaporator Coils?
- Lengthen the Life of Your HVAC System
- Keep Utility Bills as Low as Possible
- Remove Potentially Harmful Dirt and Debris to Increase Efficiency
- Maintain the Desired Temperature Without Overworking Your System
Blower Motor Cleaning Services
While it is important to replace the filters in your HVAC system, it does not prevent the buildup of all types of dirt and other debris that build up inside the blower motor. Each HVAC system is a series of working parts that need to be maintained so the whole system operates more efficiently. The blower motor is what turns the fan in your system. If it can’t function properly, air cannot circulate properly.
Why Focus on Blower Motor Cleaning?
- Air Cannot Circulate if the Blower Motor Cannot Operate
- Your HVAC System Has to Work Harder Which Increases Utility Bills and Shortens the Life of Your System
- If the System Gets Too Hot It Could Lead to Overheating Many Components
- Overheating a System is Always a Safety Risk
Drain Line Cleaning Services
HVAC systems have a drain line that transports the water created by the normal operation of your HVAC system. There are times when the drain line needs to be cleared of obstructions that build up. There is also a condensate drain pan that captures the moisture, which can develop a leak. Mold and other microorganisms can grow if this is not maintained. It’s important to keep the drain line clear to ensure that there is no damage to your HVAC system or your home due to leaking water.
Why Have Drain Cleaning Services?
- Mold and Other Buildup Will Thrive in a Blocked Drain
- Backed Up Water Can Lead to HVAC System Repairs or Replacement
- A Clogged Drain Line Can Lead to Property Damage if Not Cleared
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Dryer Vent cleaning is often overlooked, yet it is a very important service to help ensure the safety of your home and loved ones. Lint builds up in the dryer vents and becomes an extreme fire hazard. Each year, an estimated 35 million dollars is reported in damages caused by dryer dirt and clogged dryer vents. The efficiency of your dryer is also compromised due to not being able to eliminate the moist air being generated by the dryer.
Why Clean Your Dryer Vents?
- SAFETY FIRST! Lint-Clogged Dryer Vents are an Extreme Fire Hazard
- Your Dryer Cannot Function Properly Due to Trapped Moist Air
- Lower Your Utility Costs
Please give us a call for a free consultation – it won’t take long and we promise you will be an “educated consumer” afterwards!